Saturday, July 16, 2011

Coming Home Experience

I'm HOME !!!
Its time to post something!
Seriously,it had been a busy life..Well,I had lot of assignment on my first class but its fine to me since its not to hard (I think ^^)
I'm glad that I'm back home now..
It had been a tiring,weird day yesterday..
I dont know why I thought its a nice day..Alhamdulillah....
I helped an old man by giving a seat to him,being friendly with older people..Smiling (not doing my snobbish look)..Ok,there's one more thing..I made a mistake..huhu..
My face was blushing at that time..err..I want to forget it..
There's one more story..At first,it did gave me a creep..
I arrived at Subang Jaya KTM in front of carrefour..
Truthfully,I felt bit hungry since I didn't take any food yet..
I bought keropok lekor but there's not seat around there..
So,I had to walk to carrefour and find a seat there..
My shoulder was hurt by the time I found a seat..
I ate there ignoring people watching..Why should I care when my stomach was in hunger..hihi
Everyhting was find but there's this guy who watched me weirdly..
I dont know what was his intention but I tried to be positive..
I saw him twice..first when he's going to the toilet and second when he's back from the toilet..
He kept on staring me..I scared me since I'm alone..
Once again,I ignored it and when to the toilet checking if there was anything weird by my look..
Ok,check!Nothing was wrong..In fact,I thought I'm looking good..hehehe
Back from the toilet,I was suprised seeing the same man standing near the place I had sat..
Seriously,I felt uneasy..he kept staring me
(although I thought he was good looking but it scary ;p)
I walk away and took a look at things there..There's so many girlish thing that I like..
I thought of buying it when suddenly the man stand beside me..
Luckily,I'm still cool but my wish to buy the cute pin there was cancelled..huhu
I walk from there and when to another floor..huhu..Ummi..I'm scared..
Its tiring walking without purpose but I dont know where to go so I sat silently at the bench..
Then,Ummi called..Yes!She's here and we are going for a lunch..
Great!I dont eat anything worth yet (I love my money ^^ so I dont want to spend it..hii)
Later on,we went to carrefour to buy drinks for ummi's student..
Oh man,I had to walk through that place again?
I just happened to know that the man is a promoter at one of a store there.. He saw me and stared again..
I tried to smile as if nothing happened but i cant pretend (its my nature to show the truth..that what my friend told me..I cant hide my feeling )..
Whatever happend at the mall..I dont want to care..
I'm glad I'm home and can accopany my ummie slept and followed her to her class while doing my research..
Thats all for now..I', continuing my assignment..
Adios internet!!!