Wednesday, July 29, 2009

hm..ari nie pon x g skul~

ari nie ak da rse c-hat ckit..but i'm still
not goin' 2 skul..mbe 2morrow la.. mr. garfield>_<
da la test next week..i mis skul a lot n
there's much 2 learn in a wip huuhu..
it does make me kinda craze..well,cm2 le kalu
da sakit..n now i kinda trauma ble nk g hsptal..
ari jmaat nie appoinment wif my doc.wua..i don
want 2 go..scary..well,spnjang ak sakit kt umah n
get reat well,i only got mr. garfield s my teman..
it was a present from my mom when i'm 11..it
really precious 2 me..coz i dont actually like doll n
such a thing..i also hav mr. teddy but i didn't really
spend tme wif it(he2..except tme mr. garfield xder la..)
well,when i'm started de kimo n take my medicine,i didn't
feel like bein' myself agaian..i don feel s graceful s b4..i dunno
why i like spacing out anytime wthout thinkin' anythin'..
sound scary n craze rite..but i jux feel like do it..mbe coz
it kinda lonly at home..or i'm actually still thinkin' of
de hsptal..urgh..nk muntah ble pk..harh~its been a long
tme i didn't express my feelin'(althought its jux a few day..=p)

p/s:hoping 2 get better althought i feel a bit shy goin' 2 skul after
my absent 24 a few day n i also puzzled de teacher..hi2..i don
tell dem bout my illness..i hate sympathy..well,i didn't get enought
sleep dis few day n i dunno why..opps..long speech lak..