Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Miracle In Cell No 7


Assalamualaikum w.b.h...

Again, I just want to make a video review & it's korean movie once again..
Hehe..I just can't think of any other movie that i want to watch & lately
I found many deep-touching korean movie where I truly need a tissue to
wipe my tears..Huwaaaa..

This story is about a mentally retarded father & her angelic daughter.
The father was accused for abducting & kill a little girl. He was wrongfully
treat by the false accuse but the story twist to a good side which truly touched
deep in my heart. There are tears and laughter in this scene but at the same time
how I feel that "PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE JUDGED EASILY AND WE 
SHOULDN'T CONDEMNED PEOPLE ONLY THROUGH OUR EYES."

Sometimes, every action has it reason where we may not know.  Some people live to
protect but some live to blame and live in vain. We just not know what in people's
heart and mind. 

Ok, enough of my blablabla(talk).. Let's just enjoy the movie :


pss: As usual, I advice you people prepare tissues in case you get immerse in this movie and start crying like me, LuLz!